Forget The Phone Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
The Forget the Phone Promotion (the Promotion or the Contest) is offered by Katapal, Inc. dba Bensen AI under the following terms.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all restaurants having their physical store location in New York City, NY. Restaurants must have a permanent physical location, and may not be a vendor cart, food kiosk, food truck, or other food service business without a permanent physical location. To qualify for entry, the restaurant must be open and lawfully serving food at the time they enter the Promotion. Entry must be submitted by an authorized person, such as an officer or owner of the restaurant. Proof of license to serve food such as the Food Service Establishment Permit and proof of physical location within the boundaries of New York City may be required at any time.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 AM December 29, 2020 EST and ends at 11:59:59 PM January 31, 2021 EST.
- How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, eligible entrants must complete one of the following:
- Request Greet Free Trial: During the Promotion Period, the entrant can complete the form at available at https://bensen.ai/forget-the-phone and activate their Free Trial for Greet.
- Mail-in Entry: During the Promotion Period, the entrant may enter by mail by writing ALL of the following information a 4 x 6 postcard and mailing in the postcard:
- Name of restaurant
- Full name of authorized person
- Title of authorized person
- Physical address of restaurant including street name and number, city, state, and ZIP code
- Phone number of restaurant
- Email address of restaurant
Postcards missing any of the above information will not be entered into the Promotion. Postcard must be mailed to:
RE: Forget the Phone
PO Box 170220
Boston, MA 02117
Postcard must be postmarked by the final day of the Promotion Period and received no later than 7 days after the end of the Promotion Period. Each Mail-in Entry must be mailed separately.
- Limitations on Entry: Limit one entry per restaurant. Any third party entry, entry through sweepstakes service or automated means, or entry through any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will NOT be accepted.
- Prize: There is one Grand Prize to be awarded in the Promotion. The Grand Prize which consists of both of the following:
- Free Greet Premium Service for up to 12 months, valued at up to $2400. The first month of free Greet Premium Service may begin at any time starting February 1, 2021, and terminates at the end of the Winner’s account’s billing period ending in February 2022.
- Reimbursement of restaurant’s telephone service for 12 months. Winner may submit up to 12 months of telephone service invoices for reimbursement. Submitted invoices must be for phone service at the restaurant location given in the original Promotion entry submitted by Winner, and must be for billing periods starting no earlier than February 1, 2021 and ending no later than February 28, 2022. All invoices to be reimbursed must be submitted in one submission when Winner is ready to be reimbursed. Once the submitted invoices are received no further invoices will be eligible for reimbursement. Invoices may be submitted by email or post and must be received by March 31, 2022. The email and postal address where submissions should be sent will be communicated to Winner along with their notification of winning. Reimbursement is limited to $100 per month of phone service, for a total maximum possible reimbursement of $1200.
Total ARV of the Promotion is valued at up to $3600.
- Drawing: On or about February 10th, 2021, the Sponsor shall draw a winner for the Grand Prize as follows. All eligible entries are put into a list, the list is randomly ordered, and each entry is assigned an Entry Number equal to its position in this randomly ordered list. A Winning Number is drawn by selecting a random number between 0 and 99 inclusive. The winner is selected by choosing uniformly at random from among all entries whose Entry Number has last two digits equal to the Winning Number. Sponsor shall contact the winner by telephone or email. If Sponsor is unable to contact the winner and receive winner’s acceptance of the prize within seventy two (72) hours, the Sponsor may disqualify the winner. If no winner is determined and accepts the prize according to the above procedure, the Sponsor may choose at its discretion to draw an alternate winner.
- Winner Odds: The odds of winning are 1/100 multiplied by an amount less than or equal to 1 that decreases as the total number of eligible entries increases. All eligible entries have equal odds of winning.
- General Terms: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners will each be contacted by email, telephone, or regular mail, and may be required, at Sponsor’s discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK ALL REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes / Venue / Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in in the state of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name and logo, without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion, and other publicity purposes in any and all media.
- Release and Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages.
- Winner’s Name: The winner’s name is available upon request by mailing a request to:
RE: Forget the Phone winners list
PO Box 170220
Boston, MA 02117
- Sponsor: Katapal, Inc. dba Bensen AI. Boston, MA 02117